She must've been fried...
i mean gatorgirl is right, she put the pictures on the internet and that opens yourself up for criticism. I guess she should of thought about that before she posted the pics to the entire world
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
She must've been fried...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
That thread was funny for a little bit, then got way out of hand. I dont think thats her real myspace either, just someone took it and ran with it. She put those pics on the web and that part is her fault, but some people just took it too far and went crazy. Not really defended her, but I read and have been reading that thread and some stuff was just plain ridiculous. But I bet there are a lot of them that are losers that couldnt even get a girl that looks like her or have one thats worse lol
A few beers is the cure for that mug of hers..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
That's not enough. More like a case of beer, a bag over her head, and the lights out. Then we'll talk about cures. lmao
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Some Bald Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not enough. More like a case of beer, a bag over her head, and the lights out. Then we'll talk about cures. lmao </div></div>
hahaha
I'll take the dog
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
That girl must be living life as a laughing stock these days.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i seen that on oprah </div></div>
The most disturbing thing said in this thread, and thats saying a lot. I knew something was up when I saw you carrying that bag up at the college.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
That thread is funny, but im with R13 I believe it has gotten out of hand.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Burton man, 2 thumbs up, great post....
You don't want slammed, don't be posing out in the yard like a slut....
an ugly slut at that....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks